Viking has been the most reliable fence company in Texas since 1972. When it comes to getting the job done right, Viking Fence knows how to deliver. Our estimators, installers, quality control division, counter personnel, service crews and staff have worked closely on fencing projects for decades. We have dealt with every aspect of a fence project. Our finished product does the speaking for us and we gladly stand behind all of our work and products. We currently serve Austin and Dallas/Ft. Worth and surrounding areas out of our facilities in those cities. We do both residential and commercial work in Austin, but focus on commercial work in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area. Additionally, we currently have commercial projects currently in process in Houston, San Antonio, Abilene, Laredo, and Del Rio, Texas.
Our focus is quality. What makes Viking unique? Unlike most fence companies, our estimators will own your project from start to finish. There is no production department that our estimators hand projects off to. They own your project from “A” to “Z”. Viking’s primary focus is quality. To achieve this goal, we are organized, as a company, to build the highest quality fences in Texas. Our installation crews report directly to our estimators. We have a dedicated Quality Control division. The average tenure of our estimators is the longest in the industry. The average tenure of our erectors is the longest in the industry. There’s a reason for this. We treat people fairly, hold our people accountable for the work they do, build a quality product and as a result, bring value to our customers.
As a team, Viking brings the following to your fence project:
- A strong sense of ownership, by everyone at Viking, for your fence project
- 160+ years of combined sales contractor experience
- 300+ years of combined erector/crew experience
- The highest tenured team in the industry
- A dedicated Quality Control division
- Established direct relationships with quality-oriented fence material manufacturers in the industry
- The highest quality fence materials in the industry
- Viking is bonded and insured for your protection
- Viking warranties all work and material
Viking has been locally owned since 1972 and remains that way
Viking has been a Texas tradition in fencing since 1972, and under new ownership since 2006, Viking has managed to maintain and attract some of the best talent in the fence building industry. We are proud to be Texas owned and operated.
Viking is an active member of the following associations:
- American Fence Association
- Better Business Bureau
- Greater Austin Home Builder’s Association
- Central Texas Subcontractors Association
Viking is a registered minority owned business with the following certifications:
- State of Texas – HUB Certification
- Central and South Texas Minority Business Council – MBE certification
- National Minority Supplier Development Council – MBE certification
- City of Austin Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- City of Austin Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Please take a look at the portfolio of work that we have collected on the product pages. We hope that you will allow us to assist you with your fence project when the time comes.